Subject: SCSU

From: "Likasoft - Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:49:36 -0400

Dear Roman,

I found typo in your "scsu.c" file too. It is in "win[256]" table. You wrote 
0x3800, but it must be 0x3380.
It seems that some other programmers use your sources in some text 
editors/converters with this typo, so it may decode incorrectly sometimes.

Bye.

---

From: Roman Czyborra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:26:34 +0200 (CEST)

2014-09-30[Di]14:22 Roman Czyborra read that
2014-09-29[Mo]15:49 Likasoft - Support wrote
> Dear Roman,

Dear Eugene?

> I found typo in your "scsu.c" file too. It is in "win[256]" table. You 
> wrote 0x3800, but it must be 0x3380. It seems that some other 
> programmers use your sources in some text editors/converters with this 
> typo, so it may decode incorrectly sometimes.

Well, that is an embarassing typo!  Thank you so much for finding it! 
After 16 years!  I have just corrected http://czyborra.com/scsu/scsu.c and 
am asking myself: do you want any finders' names to be thanked personally?